More than 230 real estate professionals were named as “newsmakers” for their role as influencers, crusaders, and trailblazers in the industry. RISMedia, a real estate news and information service, announced its “Class of 2019 Real Estate Newsmakers,” highlighting those in the industry who have made headlines over the past year because of their newsworthy contributions to the real estate industry.
The National Association of Realtors® was well-represented, with the following named to the “Class of 2019 Real Estate Newsmakers” list:
- John Smaby, NAR President
- Lawrence Yun, NAR Chief Economist
- Katie Johnson, NAR General Counsel
- Dave Garland, managing director of Second Century Ventures, NAR’s investment arm
- Charlie Oppler, NAR First Vice President
- Ginny Shipe, CEO of the Real Estate Business Institute and an NAR board member
To view the full list of the 230 professionals, visit the RISMedia Newsmakers Gallery.