There are many things that are considered when people are looking for a place to call it home !!
For instance, Jobs, Educational & Cultural Opportunities, Economic outlook, Diversity of communities and Southern Hospitality.
- Shop for your new home with new construction builder listing based on community, price range, city
- Compare the highlights of each county
- We work with all builders in middle TN
- New construction rebate offer
New Construction REBATE OFFER
Team RP offers our New Construction home buyers a rebate on New Construction built homes! When we represent you as your buyer agent on a New Construction Built Home purchase you could be eligible for our *New Construction Rebate Offer paid to you at closing.
To be eligible for our *New Construction Rebate Offer:
- The New Home MUST be a new construction with a participating New Home Builder
- Complete our registration form below
- We must meet you at the New Home builders sales office on your first visit so we can register as your buyer agent
*Restrictions apply. Call for offer details and eligibility. No obligation No pressure.
Fill out the form below to get started!
Brentwood | Franklin | Fairview| Nolensville | Spring Hill | Thompson’s Station Williamson County supports a diverse lifestyles and offers a wealth of housing options. With small-town charm, major … Read More...
Murfreesboro | Lavergne | Smyrna | Eagleville Rutherford County continues to receive national recognition for the quality of life it offers. Forbes magazine recently ranked the Nashville / Davidson … Read More...
Nashville | Antioch | Belle Meade | Bellevue | Donelson | Green Hills | Joelton | Hermitage With a population close to 700,000, Davidson county is the oldest county in Middle Tennessee, it dates to … Read More...
Lebanon | Mt. Juliet | Watertown As of the 2010 census, the population was 113,993, Wilson County seat is Lebanon. The largest city in the county is Mt. Juliet. If you’re looking to settle in an … Read More...
Gallatin| Hendersonville | Portland | Westmoreland | White House Sumner County has plenty to brag about, this area just northeast of Nashville offers a quality of life that many new-home buyers find … Read More...