Labor Day | September 3, 2018
Celebrating 40 Years of the Franklin Classic,
20 Years Benefiting Mercy Community Healthcare
Mark your calendars, start training, gather your teams, and invite friends and family to this great event! There will be live music, a free Fun Zone, vendors, and more! The race will include a 10K Run, 5K Run/Walk a 1K Kids Run. From serious runners to leisurely walkers, all start and finish in Historic Downtown Franklin, Tennessee. Register today, and we’ll see you on Labor Day!
Mail-in registrations must be postmarked by Aug. 29, 2018.
Online registration closes Sept. 2, 2018, at 11:59 p.m.
Want to know how you finished in 2017? Click here!
[ Registration Policies ]
- There will be NO refunds for 2018 races. Up to 15 days prior to this event your entry can be transferred to the next year.
- Entries are non transferable to another individual.
- Participants may be required to present a photo ID and sign a release-from-liability waiver at check-in.
- Race Management reserves the right to cancel or modify the event due to unfavorable weather conditions.
- Registration fees are not refundable in the event of cancellation due to “Acts of God.”
- Your Feedback is very important to us. If you have any questions or comments please contact us.